Bill of Materials
The Bill of Materials module for Sage 100 Cloud ERP (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) systems allows you to easily create and maintain a detailed bill of the components and miscellaneous charges that make up your finished items and sub-assembly components. You can produce accurate and informative reports detailing bill structures, component requirements, and production history.
The Bill of Materials module is designed to accommodate the after-the-fact recording of production. As the production of each finished product is recorded, the component items used are automatically relieved from inventory, and the finished products are automatically received into inventory. Disassembly of finished items can also be recorded. During Disassembly Entry and Production Entry, components may be added, deleted, or modified.
B E N E F I T S
• Save time and streamline workflow using drill-down Where-Used inquiry
• At-a-glance view of entire bill, including subassemblies and components relationships
• Track revisions and ensure most recent bill is used
• Expand and collapse views to more accurately identify desired information edit
• Utilize up to 99 levels of subassemblies for each bill
• Personalize views to gain instant access to detailed information
• Track costs accurately using flexible cost roll-up reports
• Easily integrate Sales kits
• Accommodate and track yield and scrap
We would love to speak with you about how Sage 100 Cloud ERP for Manufacturing,
partnered with Klear Systems, Inc., can benefit your organization.
Give us a call at (949) 681-8135,
email us at email@example.com
or complete the form to the right and we’ll reach out to you!