Sage 100 Cloud ERP - eBusiness Web Services Module
Sage 100 eBusiness Web Services is specifically designed for web developers and programmers to integrate Sage 100 ERP with third-party applications, such as e-commerce.
Built using Windows® Communication Foundation (WCF), .NET, it runs in Internet Information Services (IIS). Utilizing HTTPS encryption, eBusiness Web Services ensures maximum security for e-commerce websites to communicate with Sage 100 Cloud ERP efficiently and securely.
Get e-commerce the way you want: Enable eBusiness Web Services in your system for one company, for selected multiple companies, by roles, and by areas of access.
B E N E F I T S
- Integrate with Sage 100 Cloud ERP using standard interfaces
- Enable Web Services by company, by roles, and by areas of access
- Easily use built-in self-documenting tools
- Utilize Web Services for integrations that survive upgrades
- Flexible platform-independent interface supports SOAP, WSDL, and HTTPS
- Ensure maximum security utilizing HTTPS encryption
- Define any field used in your Sage 100 Cloud ERP
We would love to speak with you about how Sage 100 Cloud ERP,
partnered with Klear Systems, Inc., can benefit your organization.
Give us a call at (949) 681-8135,
email us at email@example.com
or complete the form to the right and we’ll reach out to you!