Sage Payment Solutions
The Sage 100 Cloud ERP Credit Card Processing module now called Sage Payment Solutions (SPS) gives Sage 100 ERP customers the benefits of comprehensive business management coupled with the benefits of credit purchase processing—all from Sage.
Process Debit and Credit CardsProcess debit and credit cards faster and more easily with the most secure, compliant payment solutions.
Electronic Check and ACH Payments
Let your customers pay by check. Then process those checks faster and get cash in your accounts more quickly.
Gift and Loyalty Cards
Reward your customers for their loyalty while encouraging repeat business.
The Credit Card Processing module provides a complete credit card processing solution for mail order, telephone order, and Internet businesses, including corporate and government purchasing cards.
Sage, a market leader in accounting, payroll and payment systems offers an in-product solution for small and medium businesses using Sage 100 accounting products. Sage Payment Center provides an easy way for customers to apply for, activate and use the credit and debit card acceptance capabilities embedded into their accounting software.
With Sage Payment Center, small and medium businesses are offered a more convenient way to make and take credit card payments, view real-time transaction information and perform their most common payment activities from inside their financial systems.
"This latest version of Sage Payment Center extends the benefits of embedding payments within an accounting system to help small and medium businesses get paid faster, simplify their business operations, and ultimately make smarter decisions," said Paul Bridgewater, CEO of Sage Payment Solutions. "With Sage Payment Center, businesses can choose how they want to process a payment, easily spot accounts receivable trends, make payment acceptance part of their existing workflow, easily make automatic deposits, and much more."
To summarize, Sage Payment Center allows small and medium businesses to:
- Apply for, activate and use credit and debit card payment acceptance embedded into Sage 100.
- Accept payments against an invoice and process a credit card payment using a PCI-secure point-of-sale (POS) interface that posts into Sage 100 in real time.
- Gain "cash-flow confidence" by knowing who is paying and when they've paid by seeing credit card and other payment types in real time.
- Make more informed business decisions by viewing payment trends and gaining a better understanding of business direction and health.
Future Sage Payment Center releases are expected to expand functionality to give small and medium businesses more payment options and greater insights into business performance.
Having all payment processing in-house with Sage Payment Solutions enables Sage to pass savings onto customers, resulting in a lower total cost of ownership.
Data can be entered through the Sales Order and Accounts Receivable modules and .store and .order eBusiness Manager applets while transactional information, such as authorization codes, is captured and stored for historical and reconciliation purposes.BENEFITS
- Automatically connects to Merchant Accounts for credit card authorizations and settlements
- Process payments using Sales Order, Accounts Receivable, and eBusiness Manager modules
- Complete, secure, 24/7 online transaction reporting
- Stored credit card numbers are encrypted within Sage 100 ERP
- Credit Verification Value (CVV2) is fully supported to help verify card authenticity
- Compliant with Visa and MasterCard Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standard.
- Multiple address verification options add an additional layer of credit card authentication.
- User-level password protection combined with strict adherence to PCI security standards helps ensure your system is secure
Download the Sage 100 Credit Card Processing
PDF spec sheet for more information!
We would love to speak with you about how Sage 100 Cloud ERP,
partnered with Klear Systems, Inc., can benefit your organization.
Give us a call at (949) 681-8135,
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete the form to the right and we’ll reach out to you!