What is CRM?
How to Effectively Manage your Current and Potential Customers
Customer Relationship Management, most commonly referred to as CRM, is a mixture of methodologies, business management software, and internet capabilities that allow your small to medium-sized business (SMB) to not only manage relationships with current customers, but also build relationships with potential customers, as well.
Customer Relationship Management software provide companies with the customer data they need in order to provide both services and products that their customers want, provide a better customer service experience, cross-sell and up-sell more effectively, close deals, retain current customers and gain a better understanding as to who their customers are.
Common features of CRM software include:
- Marketing automation
- Sales force automation
- Customer support and service
The proper use and implementation of a Customer Relationship Management systems allow your SMB to benefit in a number of ways, including:
• Increased productivity.
• Employee empowerment by providing the right information at the right time.
• Business processes streamlined through an automated workflow.
• Bridged information gaps between departments.
• Allowing customer-facing employees to have a complete view of customers by tying Enterprise Relationship Management information with Customer Relationship Management information.
Interested in finding out how CRM can help improve your business?