Sage 100 Module - Job Cost & Project Management
Powerful project management reporting, detailed accounting capabilities, flexibility, and control best describe the Job Cost module for Sage 100 ERP (formerly MAS 90 and MAS 200). This module is specifically developed for general contractors, subcontractors, architects, and engineers in construction and project-oriented industries.
In today’s competitive market, with profit margins getting tighter, the Job Cost module is an essential management tool for keeping a close eye on job profitability.
Maintain a custom database or choose from selected industry databases of standard material and labor costs upon which you can base estimates.
After a proposal is accepted, you can easily transfer estimate information to establish budgets for the new job. Once in progress, analyze actual to budget costs, allowing adjustments to maintain profitability throughout the job.
Whether you invoice on a completed contract or a percentage of completion, Job Cost can handle all billing requirements.
• Choose from flexible cost types, job numbering, and cost codes
• Run work-in-process accounting
• Generate templates for invoices and estimates
• Base estimates from standard material and labor costs
• Easily transfer accepted proposal information into a new Job Budget
• Automatically allocate overhead costs and burden allocations
• Track and analyze Subcontractor cost, payments, lien amounts and release dates
To learn more about the Job Cost module for Sage 100 ERP download the PDF spec sheet
We would love to speak with you about how Sage 100 Cloud ERP,
partnered with Klear Systems, Inc. can benefit your organization.
Give us a call at (949) 681-8135,
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete the form to the right and we’ll reach out to you.