Acumatica 6 is here!
The new release of Acumatica 6 dramatically expands the ways in which customers can leverage analytics and cloud ERP. This new and improved version brings the highest value yet by delivering enhancements in Productivity, Analytics, and Technology.
Below is an overview of some of the Key Features
available in the new Acumatica 6 release:
- Dashboard enhancements including new KPI widgets, Power BI integration, owner control, and streamlined construction.
- Generic inquiry enhancements including customized navigation and drill down and pivot tables for data analysis
- Financial features including AP Bill and Adjustment approval workflow and parent-child relationship enhancements
- CRM ease of use features including Office 365 integration
- Platform features including localization enhancements, contract API enhancements (extensibility, ad-hoc field access, data restrictions), and REST APIs
Acumatica Cloud ERP also has a number of integrated suites to help you effectively manage your SMB:
- Financial Management Suite - A powerful set of financial applications used by almost every organization, no matter how complex or simple requirements are. Bring rigor to business processes in a user-friendly way.
- Distribution Management Suite - Works together with the Financial Management Suite as a full distribuition solution. Starting from the requisition process to purchasing, order management, inventory tracking, automated inventory replenishment suggestions, and more.
- Customer Management Suite - Fully integrated with the Financial and Distribution suites, the Customer Management Suite uses dashboards and reports to provide real-time sales data. A self-service Customer Portal lets you give customers access to the information you choose.
- Project Accounting Suite - With the Project Accounting Suite, deliver on project objectives on time and on budget. Manage complex reporting requirements. Include projects in company-wide financial reports.