Acumatica 5.0 - Better, Faster, Stronger Cloud ERP
The new release of Acumatica 5.0 dramatically expands the ways in which customers can leverage cloud ERP. This new and improved version significantly expands on features and capabilities to support a broader set of business scenarios.
Below is an overview of the features in the new Acumatica 5.0 release:
- Single sign-on, which makes it easy to embed Acumatica into external apps. Users can sign on once and use Windows Live ID, Google, and Windows Azure ActiveDirectory.
- An improved User Interface that provides a better user experience, while remaining familiar to users.
- Universal Full-Text Search is lightning fast. The search has been rebuilt to use a full-text search engine in MySQL/SQL Server and ranks results based on relevance.
- Integration with Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange is now possible. Users can sync appointments, emails, tasks and contacts with Acumatica and the two Microsoft products.
- B2B Ordering enables customers can now view inventory, check order status and place orders. The sales team will have more time to follow up and close prospects rather than spend time answering simple inventory questions.
- Expense claims have been redesigned, allowing users to enter expense receipts individually and combine them later. Management can also reimburse employees for expense receipts in foreign currency.
- Discount and pricing engines have been revamped to speed up entry and maintenance of prices.
- So-Po link has been inmproved to ensure that inventory promised to a customer cannot be wrongly shipped to another customer.
- Business process wizards can be configured and implemented using assigned task lists. This makes the whole process faster.
- The lead and contacts duplicate verification feature allows users to identify duplicate contacts, leads, or accounts on entry using different transformable parameters.
- Totally new framework for Acumatica iPhone and Android Apps allows partners, developers and ISVs to create new mobile applets that will work transparently across all mobile platforms that Acumatica supports.