You're Sage 100 Savvy & Acumatica Cloud ERP excites you?
Klear Systems is seeking both a senior and junior level ERP & CRM Software Consultant to join our team in our Orange County, CA office to work with our expanding Sage ERP/CRM and Acumatica Cloud ERP customer base. If you're interested in thriving as part of our energetic team, please contact us.
A quality candidate should have 4+ years of experience providing professional services including implementation, consulting, business process review, report writing, project management, and on-going system maintenance and support for Sage 100 ERP (formerly known as MAS 90 / MAS 200), Sage CRM and Acumatica Cloud ERP.
- Implementation, consulting, support, and training for Sage 100 ERP, Sage CRM, Acumatica Cloud ERP, and related 3rd party products
- Project management utilizing appropriate tools and resources to document processes, timelines and responsibilities. Project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping and end-to-end process.
- Software training – both classroom and one-on-one.
- Create custom reports using reporting tools, such as Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services/Queries, FRx, and Sage MAS Intelligence
- Software Integration - Assist in the design and creation of the components required for various software integrations, including but not limited to, data imports and exports of accounting related data.
- Travel (primarily local within the Southern California area) will be required periodically to perform work at client locations. Must be able to travel to clients anywhere in U.S. as needed.
- 2+ years of experience with Sage 100 software and other Sage products (SageCRM, Sage Fixed Assets, 3rd Party applications, etc) as well as Acumatica Cloud ERP, and other 3rd party softwares.
- Understanding of operational processes and requirements in the ERP world, including but not limited to distribution and/or manufacturing with a functional competency in accounting, shop floor, quote to cash, procure to pay, operations, ecommerce or CRM functions highly desired.
- Enthusiastic, well-organized, analytical, and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills with detailed follow-up on assigned tasks and responsibilities to timeline.
- BS/BA in business, accounting, technology, or other relevant major is preferred
- 4+ years of related Professional experience
Klear Systems offers excellent compensation and professional development packages which include: competitive salaries with incentive plan, health, vision and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick time/personal days, professional training/development.
Please send your resume to email@example.com