You're Sage 100 Savvy & Acumatica Cloud ERP excites you?
With our foundation built on Sage 100 and our heads in The Cloud - Acumatica Cloud ERP that is, Klear Systems Inc. seeks Senior and Junior level software consultants to join our Orange County-based team.
We are growing RAPIDLY and are willing to train tech-savvy, business-minded individuals!
The ideal applicant enjoys business innovation, creative collaboration, and high-paced environments where each day is challenging, yet rewarding.
If you're interested in thriving as part of our energetic team, please contact us.
Acumatica & Sage ERP Implementation Specialist
A quality candidate should have 4+ years of experience providing professional services including implementation, consulting, business process review, report writing, project management, and on-going system maintenance and support for Acumatica Cloud ERP, Sage 100 ERP (formerly known as MAS 90 / MAS 200), and Sage CRM.
- Implementation, consulting, support, and training primarily for Acumatica Cloud ERP & Sage 100 ERP and other related 3rd party business software solutions.
- Project management utilizing appropriate tools and resources to document processes, timelines and responsibilities.
- Project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping, and end-to-end process.
- Client Software training – both classroom and one-on-one.
- Create custom reports using reporting tools, such as Generic Inquiries, Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services/Queries, and Sage Intelligence.
- Software Integration - Assist in the design and creation of the components required for various software integrations, including but not limited to, data imports and exports of accounting related data.
- Periodic local travel to perform work at client locations.
Ideal candidates submit a resume that includes:
- 2+ years of experience with Sage 100 and/or Acumatica software implementations and support, along with other business management products (SageCRM and 3rd Party applications, etc).
- Understanding of operational processes and requirements in the ERP world, including but not limited to distribution and/or manufacturing.
- Functional competency in accounting, shop floor, supply chain/warehouse management, quote to cash, procure to pay, operations, eCommerce or CRM functions.
- Excellent communication and writing skills with detailed follow-up on assigned tasks and responsibilities to timeline.
- BS/BA in business, accounting, technology, business or relevant on-the-job education.
- 4+ years of related Professional experience
The ideal applicant enjoys business innovation, creative collaboration and relaxed work environments where each day is different but well-organized.
Experience with ERP and/or providing custom development services including Analysis, Programming, Integration, Reporting, and on-going system maintenance for Acumatica ERP systems would be preferred.
- Work independently, as well as with a team, to respond to client inquiries.
- Design and construct large relational databases as well as integrate new systems with existing in-house structure.
- Install, configure, deploy, and maintain end-user systems.
- Liaison between technical and non-technical clients and educate users on system use and best practices.
- Support business critical application servers and perform a security assessment for potential risks.
- Refine system performance and functionality.
- Research new technologies and develop proofs of concept.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Previous experience in database architecture, development, or other related fields
- Experience with relational databases, such as MySQL, Oracle, or SQL Server
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Technical Skills Desired:
- SQL Server
- SQL Reporting Services
- Data Warehousing
- Visual Studio
- Web Services
To summarize the above, some experience with Web application development, Integrations, and web services are required.
From the non-technical side, some skills in the following would also be useful:
- Project Management
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Problem Analysis and Resolution
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis
- Technical & End User Documentation
Bachelors of Science degree in computer science preferred.
Administrative Office Coordinator
To fit this role you'll need to thrive as an Administrative Office Coordinator who loves variety, excels in detail-oriented environments, works well with everyone from C-level executives to our vendors and has superb communication skills.
We are looking for people who are energetic, organized, and proactive who can really enhance our office as part of a creative, resourceful, self-motivated team.
What You Will Do
- Greet clients & office visitors with a warm welcome.
- Answer phone, communicate messages, and route calls to appropriate parties.
- Retrieve & distribute mail accordingly
- Organize and maintain contacts, invoices, and renewals for vendors and clients in Sage 100 ERP and Hubspot (training provided)
- Assist with event planning, travel arrangements, vendor/customer meetings, etc.
- Communicate professionally with clients and vendors via phone and email
- Assist in ordering supplies and general office duties as assigned
What We Will Expect You to Have
- Have or be currently workings towards a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or similar
- A professional presentation and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A teachable, flexible, can-do approach to being a big part of a small company
- A cover letter. Yes, what is old is new and we want to see your writing style.
- Detail-oriented organizational and administrative skills
- Strong customer service orientation and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Internet Marketing including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Content Management, B2B Social Media Optimization, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Social Media, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Open to learning – there is much to be taught!
- Cheerful with an awesome sense of humor and empathy for those around you. Can you tell a good joke? More importantly, can you appreciate a good joke?
- Confidence, but not too much.
An Extra Dose of "Awesome" If You:
- Know how to use Hubspot, CRM or Sage 100 – Less training for us!
- Like to partake in “iPhone vs Android” debates.
- Have a healthy appetite for…well it really doesn’t matter - we are foodies!
- Have prior experience as a hybrid in a small but mighty company.
- Have a healthy obsession with the latest advances in technology.
- Think you have a great sense of humor.
Yes, we mentioned it twice because it is really important.