You're Sage 100 Savvy & Acumatica Cloud ERP excites you?
With our foundation built on Sage 100 and our heads in The Cloud - Acumatica Cloud ERP that is, Klear Systems, Inc. seeks Senior and Junior level software consultants and program developers to join our Orange County-based team.
We are growing RAPIDLY and are willing to train tech-savvy, business-minded individuals!
The ideal applicant enjoys business innovation, creative collaboration, and high-paced environments where each day is challenging, yet rewarding.
If you're interested in thriving as part of our energetic team, please contact us!
Acumatica & Sage ERP Implementation Specialist
A quality candidate should have 4+ years of experience providing professional services including implementation, consulting, business process review, report writing, project management, and on-going system maintenance and support for Acumatica Cloud ERP, Sage 100 ERP (formerly known as MAS 90 / MAS 200), and Sage CRM.
- Implementation, consulting, support, and training primarily for Acumatica Cloud ERP & Sage 100 ERP and other related 3rd party business software solutions.
- Project management utilizing appropriate tools and resources to document processes, timelines and responsibilities.
- Project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping, and end-to-end process.
- Client Software training – both classroom and one-on-one.
- Create custom reports using reporting tools, such as Generic Inquiries, Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services/Queries, and Sage Intelligence.
- Software Integration - Assist in the design and creation of the components required for various software integrations, including but not limited to, data imports and exports of accounting related data.
- Periodic local travel to perform work at client locations.
Ideal candidates submit a resume that includes:
- 2+ years of experience with Sage 100 and/or Acumatica software implementations and support, along with other business management products (SageCRM and 3rd Party applications, etc).
- Understanding of operational processes and requirements in the ERP world, including but not limited to distribution and/or manufacturing.
- Functional competency in accounting, shop floor, supply chain/warehouse management, quote to cash, procure to pay, operations, eCommerce or CRM functions.
- Excellent communication and writing skills with detailed follow-up on assigned tasks and responsibilities to timeline.
- BS/BA in business, accounting, technology, business or relevant on-the-job education.
- 4+ years of related Professional experience
The ideal applicant enjoys business innovation, creative collaboration and relaxed work environments where each day is different but well-organized.
Experience with ERP and/or providing custom development services including Analysis, Programming, Integration, Reporting, and on-going system maintenance for Acumatica ERP systems would be preferred.
- Work independently, as well as with a team, to respond to client inquiries.
- Design and construct large relational databases as well as integrate new systems with existing in-house structure.
- Install, configure, deploy, and maintain end-user systems.
- Liaison between technical and non-technical clients and educate users on system use and best practices.
- Support business critical application servers and perform a security assessment for potential risks.
- Refine system performance and functionality.
- Research new technologies and develop proofs of concept.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Previous experience in database architecture, development, or other related fields
- Experience with relational databases, such as MySQL, Oracle, or SQL Server
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Technical Skills Desired:
- SQL Server
- SQL Reporting Services
- Data Warehousing
- Visual Studio
- Web Services
To summarize the above, some experience with Web application development, Integrations, and web services are required.
From the non-technical side, some skills in the following would also be useful:
- Project Management
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Problem Analysis and Resolution
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis
- Technical & End User Documentation
Bachelors of Science degree in computer science preferred.
Klear Systems offers excellent compensation and professional development packages which include: competitive salaries with incentive plan, health, vision, life, and dental insurance, 401K, paid vacation/sick time/personal days, professional training/development.
If you feel you'd be an amazing addition to our team
please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org